Re: Mac Audio editor?

Wow that SonicBlade stuff is expensive! There is a comp chart, but you
don't even get VST/AU support at the $300 level; need to pony up at least
$700 for that...sorry, that's out of my range, even if it does have "more
depth, detail and a greater sense of presence than what you're used to
hearing from any other system." MP3s are good enough for me. Interesting,
though; I always love to drool over the high end:)

Thank for all the suggestions, folks, I'm trying several demos now.
Twisted Wave's on sale from MacUpdate for half off right now, but it
doesn't have any mix controls when applying FX, and its mix-paste
functions are pretty inflexible. Looks like DSP-Quattro's going to be the
one if I actually need one; it's crazy flexible, if a bit over-complicated
Off to dig deeper into Audition; thanks for the tip, Andy.

dpc