Re: Mac Audio editor?

I use soundBlade, from Sonic Studio (successor to Sonic Solutions).  I
only do stereo editing/mastering, and I think there must be better systems
for multitrack, but there is no better DAW for stereo.
http://www.sonicstudio.com

On Aug 10, 2013, at 4:10 PM, David P Coffin <dpcoffin@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hey Mac folks... I
>
> 'm wondering what audio editors you currently favor? I live in a
> graveyard: I used to use Peak, then SoundTrackPro...Liked 'em both real
> well.
> I particularly recall being able to fade in or out an effect across a
> selection, in Peak I think. Any idea if that feature lives on somewhere?
> I don't see it in Audition or Amadeus, my two easily available editors
> these days (10.8.4), though I do have Logic, too, and I can imagine
> automating a bus send to get the same effect there, but nowhere near as
> effortlessly...
>
> Thanks for any ideas!
>
> David

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730
Blog:  http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com
Web site: http://www.dgans.com
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgans
Music: http://www.cdbaby.com/all/dgans