Re: Mac Audio editor?

David P Coffin wrote:
Hey Mac folks... I

'm wondering what audio editors you currently favor? I particularly recall being able to fade in or out an effect across a selection,

Are you sure that's not in Audition?
I'm couldn't be sure it's possible to do that by drawing fx parameter lines
(same as you would for volume/pan etc) but I suspect it is. (in multi-track view enable the wet/dry param for automation and it appears on the track as a line to be dragged about)

Perhaps it depends on which version you have, I don't know if the mac
compatible
Audition caught up with the earlier versions yet.

Reason I don't know is that I'd simply create a second track with the fx and use the volume envelopes.

andy