Re: possible fall of this list to a Facebook group, oh no!

I don't know it says about me but I wasn't even aware that there was a Facebook group!

For what it's worth I like the mailing list format.  It's a bit retro I suppose but there's nothing wrong with it.  I use Google Mail and have a folder specially for emails from this list.  All messages go instead of my main inbox and I can read them at my leisure.  Emails on a single topic get grouped together and can be read in order.  I actually find it to be very simple and convenient.

Philip.

On 8 August 2013 16:52, Todd Reynolds <toddreyn@gmail.com> wrote:
And we'll all be here to answer them!

Sent from my iPhone