Loopfest Call

Hi all,

I've got two events in 3 cities that I'm looking for loopers.

1.  The NW Loopfest (www.nwloopfest.com)  If you're in the Portland/Seattle area and are interested in performing at either/both locations.  Please send me a weblink.  The NW Loopfest runs Oct 10/11 in Seattle and 12/13 in Portland. I am looking for local/regional performers.  If you are out of area and are interested, go ahead and send me a link; but I'm most interested in local loopers at this point.

2. The San Antonio Loopfest.  (www.noahpeterson.com/nw_loopfest/)  I'm looking for all loopers interested in performing at this first ever live loop fest in San Antonio, Texas. I'm looking at the 2nd weekend in November.

Both of these shows are speculation gigs, pay is from the door and whatever other money I can bring in between now and then.

Call/email with questions and website please.

Noah

Peterson Entertainment, Llc
999 East Basse Road #180-117
San Antonio, TX 78209