Re: Issues with Mobius and SampleTank on windows 8

In this instance, the mobius looper.  You can send midi sync from mobius to any midi device on your computer.  I'm on OS X so the specifics are a bit, different, but if fruity can sync to a midi input, you'd need to route the midi sync from mobius to it (really easy on OS X, but I think you need something called midi yoke on win).

Sylvain