new guy

 i just joined the group and wanted to say hi. i am a sax player living in bangkok. have been mostly playing jazz,funk,and blues but am interested in more modern electronic music. i,ve begun runnung my soprano sax through a digi-tech 300 processor and have just picked up a vox dynamic looper  (havent even set it up yet)looking forward to learningt about the looping world. if you live in this part of the world or passing through, give me a call i'm  william at 0854455721  cheers