Re: Rack-mounted hardware loopers - switch from LP1 to EDP?

Bill Walker gave me a good tip to reduce the hiss on my LP-1 (Not high
whine, that definitely sounds like a separate issue) which was to set the
master volume at -1 or -2, it helped the hiss stay down as the loops built
up.

Steve Uccello

Sent from my iPhone