From: andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 5:31 AM
Subject: Re: Vox VDL1 noise issues

Hi Eric,

I expect a faulty unit.
...but it's a weird fault

With such a short description it's not 100% certain.

Could just be the preset you're using.

Just to be 100% sure, try hitting the upper right footswitch a few times
to change preset.

Problem still there?

What if every preset is programmed by some evil previous owner?

Hold upper left and right switches down until the fx on the input turns off.

Problem still there?

Try with different psu, 9V center negative (like Boss/EH)

Problem still there?

back to the seller with it then

andy