Re: ditto looper footswitch problems

I'm often disappointed by the poor build quality of this kind of thing these days.  I have fx pedals from the 70's and 80's that are STILL working  just fine and I was not known for being clean and/or careful with them.  That includes some very cheap Arion pedals made of molded plastic.

Shame on TC.