Re: Loopers in New York in June...

There are a few of us here in New York...   perhaps we can plan a meetup!

At 12:25 PM +0200 5/10/13, Stefan Tiedje wrote:
I will be performing in June at the Electronic Arts Festival - Harvestworks with Nina Goede. Improvising to a movie just using the original sounds of the shooting (as one long loop of material...;-)
Later I am involved in Christer Hennix work at ISUUE Project room.
I post here not only to announce that, I am also searching for opportunities to perform and/or to do workshops. At Harvestworks we will set up somthing. And I would like to know what kind of interest are there in specific areas of my work. I could show my homegrown Max patch called "Les Ondes Memorielles" and explain its relation to looping. I'd also like to know about venues to perform. I would do it for the hat and hope to get the missing part of my budget for the flight together...;-) Of course just to meet Loopers would be nice too. Is there an existing loopers circle in NY?

All info about how to survive artistically in NYC and who would be interested in coming to concerts or to attend a workshop is well appreciated...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Memorielles--------x--

http://www.zmix.net