Re: recording on Android

I too have considered this approach, but awaits more useful apps.

However, regarding audio interface, look into the Behringer uca202.
Great detailed review - with surprising reaults:
http://www.nwavguy.blogspot.dk/2011/02/behringer-uca202-review.htm

Also, there's a post on forums.vr-zone.com titled something like "Enable USB audio on any Android 4.0"

/van

Michael Peters wrote:
anyone using Android? I wonder how to get a stereo line signal into my tablet. It has a USB port, so why aren't there any USB soundcards for Android?

(yes I know that Apple is better for music)

-Michael

--
rgds,
van Sinn