Re: Nels Cline on his EH16ddl from PG (5 essential effects article)

I owned a matched pair of the original EH16s.

Bought them when they first came out and sold them to pay for my first
pair of EDPs in 1996.

Every now and again I wish I had them again for the humongous "modulation"
effect.

It was pretty crazy.