Möbius weirdness

So I was cleaning up my hard drive yesterday and deleted a bunch of files that I didn't feel I needed any longer (audio files mostly) and somehow the graphic interface for Möbius disappeared.  The program is still there but the screen is white.

Okay, so I screwed up and deleted what shouldn't have been, no problems.  I deinstalled möbius and did a clean install of 2.5 OS.  Same problem.  I've repeated the clear/install routine several a times since (with reboots aplenty in between) and I still have a blank möbius.

Any ideas what I've done or how to repair the program?

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)