Re: Looking to purchase used Mac for software development

I have had pretty good luck finding systems on Craigslist, but always do
all of your business in a public place anonymously if you can.  also, it's
generally worth it if you can find a mac with some applecare warranty left
on it in case something goes wrong.

Michael