Synth sampling

Hey guys! Haven't been here in a long time. I haven't been looping much because of school and whatnot. Anyways, I downloaded this free multi-sampling plugin called TX16Wx. I'm wondering whats the best way to sample synth sounds? I need to reduce my cpu use and this might be the most efficient way. I keep having issues with crossfading the loop points because I get a beating/pulse sound. Is there a way to eliminate this issue? I have to set the crossfade points manually.

--
http://www.facebook.com/pages/K3Z/311236368904238

My Music: - http://www.youtube.com/user/gumdrops27
                 - www.soundcloud.com/k3z