Re: New Bandcamp page / Upcoming Release

Cool, Matt. Bandcamp is very useful... I have three or four accounts
that I use under the same web site "umbrella", as they do not support
"label accounts". The Bandcamp free download codes system is something
I could benefit a lot too from when promoting a resent collaboration
album release. In case someone you are writing to accepts a digital
album promo package you simply send them a code that will allow for
one direct download of a ZIP archive that includes both music files
and PDF documents for text and images. Saves a lot of money and time
compared to sending out several hundreds of CDs in envelopes.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen