Ed Sheeran Live Looping "You Need Me I Don't Need You"

Hi folks

I can't believe this hasn't been posted on LD yet.
This is the by now very popular Ed Sheeran("A Team", "Lego House") - great
singer & songwriter.
Here is his live looping version of "You need me, I don't need you":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV0TJZ7Kp40

It's basic looping (RC20?) with overdubs. He has excellent timing and
doesn't keep the loop running all the time but skillfully
stops/re-starts/overdubs, blending it with live singing & guitar playing.

Definitely check it out!
best regards
Buzap

PS: listen also to his other "Warner Sound - The Live Room" recordings.