Re: Electro-harmonic Superego

The SuperEgo is great for so many reasons. Very original and versatile pedal.

On Mar 10, 2013, at 7:52 AM, Paul Richards wrote:

Are there any users of these out there? I watched a very impressive video of the Superego on YouTube. I had a sort of precursor of the Superego once (the Freeze pedal) but I Got very bored of that pedal real fast.

The Superego pedal though, seems very robust. Particularly the Glide feature for creating ambiant textures.

Paul

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android