Aw: Re: OT: Harmonica (harmonica players worth listening)

You guys are still talking about music that's hundred years ago (Little
Walter, Sugar Blue...).
I kind of feel people only know this kind of harmonica music - and thus
have a limited perspective on this instrument.
My intention was to broaden the perspective - by offering the links below.
best regards
Buzap