Re: OT Studio (Was Re: interesting controller )

Wow.... Great facility!!!! Blueberries are my favorite

Teddy Kumpel

On Mar 7, 2013, at 1:42 PM, Richard Sales <richard@glasswing.com> wrote:

Thanks Kevin,

It was definitely a stroke of luck.  We bought it in 03, when the Canadian dollar was at a very low point compared to US dollar.  We just sort of stumbled on it and I fell totally in love (think Richard Dreyfus in CLose Encounters of the 3rd Kind).  Had no idea how expensive etc it was to emigrate.  Just dove in and didn't look back.

Of course, you haven't gone wrong!  I know you know that.

When the music really takes over, there is no environment, no farm, no city, no self.  The rest is sort of technical/psychic support.

When the big room is done, maybe we can have some kind of looping event here.  Will have to sniff around for support for something like that from our community.  No fun playing to empty chairs!

We did festivals for a few years here and they were huge fun.  The last one drew around 500 people.  But it was a LOT of work for very little money for us or the artists.  Hopefully the big room will be less effort.