Re: interesting controller/Ableton Push

Jesus Christ.. Does it work like that out of the box? I think not... !
Can you imagine the hellish days and days of fiddly little assigning and mapping and tweaking... Looks so much like a job... not fun at all!

I bet they sell a lot based on the lights tho... vewwy vewwy pweeedy!
I might get one just to go on the wall!

Mark