Re: OT Studio (Was Re: interesting controller )

I want a studio with an organic blueberry farm attached.  Makes me
wonder where I've gone wrong in life :-)

Fantastic space Richard.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)