Re: : Re: Expression/volume pedals

I have to admit that years ago I went and bought 2 EV-10s... quite pricy.
 Ive never tried the EV-5s, but IM very picky with pedals, I HATE wah wah pedals, just too small a run, I like a nice big sweep, so you can actually do something other than twack it back and forwards... For the Vortex I think its absolutely vital, to be able to find that sweet spot on a morph for example!

The Expressionator is very cool Bill, I have OTHER plans to that puppy! (If only I had any money whatsoever!!??)