Re: Using the standard EDP pedal with 2 EDPs

mark francombe wrote:

*How can I temporarily operate both EDPs as if they are stereo?*... Why couldnt I just have written that?

Either midi routing,
or param changes.

If there was an easy hardware free solution to that I would have done it.

My 2 EDP technique relies on having identical midi control on both,
then reaching over to the slave to accomplish the de-synch effects.

(obviously a regular footcontroller on the slave does the same
thing...mostly)

Putting edp2 out of synch by 8th....not easy.
MuteMode=Sta  is probably the best.

I *still* say use one beat cycles and add an extra cycle by
hitting Insert on the slave.
InsertMode = SUS
Quant=CYC

andy