Re: Echoplex sudden total noise!

Its a known and obscure bug.
First, noise: It happens sometimes when Memory is totally empty. But
rarely. Solution... just record some really long loops and overdubs.
Then reset.
Second recalling old stuff: Make sure you Do a HARD reset, not just reset.
Thats NOT long press of REC, that just resets current loop. Do a long
press of Multipy..that resets ALL loops.

If the noise thing happens still, then its something else. Usual fix
mentioned is re-seating the RAM. That is, take out the RAM and put it
back. Its easy.

Hope this helps!

Mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)