Re: Echoplex sudden total noise!

oh shit.. I've been testing it and it's getting only worst.. old loops reappear out of nowhere even after multiple resets and after turning off the unit! Usually when simply using the "next loop" + overdub combination... this happens all the time.. then more sporadically I get that burst of noise..  :-(