Re: Any decent Midi/USB keyboards these days? (37keys/aftertouch; Sculpture)

Well, I'm happy with both my Akai MPK49 and M-Audio Venom. You can get
some really good deals on the Venom these days. The Akai has afterouch
and the Venom doesn't. Honestly though, I'm not sure I have very high
standards in keyboards, and I've never played a Korg Trinity, so I
can't compare the keyboard actions.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com