Re: Live Not Seeing Controller via USB

Hate to say this but… if you have not restarted Ableton, give that a try
and then look at the MIDI prefs again and see if the device is visible.

Every now and then the communication is just lost between my bank of
simple KORG nano controllers and Ableton for no reason that I can discern…
and the only thing that re-establishes the communication is restarting
Ableton.

P :)