Re: Atmospheric post rock track

Very nice indeed. A very full and complex sound without becoming mushy or busy. The AxeFX does sound great. Did you do much mixing on the track or is that pretty much just the output of the AxeFX (plus the drums)?

I'm seriously debating whether or not I can afford or justify owning one - I keep waiting for the price to drop on second hand ones but that doesn't seem to be happening! I recently bought a Yamaha THR10C, which sounds amazing and is perfect for a nice, simple practice amp but it's pretty rudimentary tweaking-wise (and I love to tweak).

Anyway, it's good to hear the AxeFX used on such a nice piece of music. Most of the demos for it do one of three things: cheesy blues/shred/elevator music, chug-a-chug-chug death metal or mushy, over-effected ambient sound-gunk!

Philip.