Re: Livelooping Workshops

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:35 PM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
> I thought of maybe doing something interactive, like, going around with a
> microphone and putting everyone's vocals or percussion into the loop ...

That seems like a fun thing to do! I use to gather the people sitting
on chairs in a circle around a mic that I have cabled into Möbius. We
pass around the foot pedal to loop and people can add to each others
loop as layers or make a parallel loop if they like. I keep a big
screen with the Möbius GUI so everyone can see exactly what loops are
running, how long they are etc.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com