Re: OT Data Recovery

Le 27/01/2013 23:26, Kevin Cheli-Colando a écrit :
Hello brilliant people of LD,

I know this is a long shot but i bet most of you have encountered
something of this sort in the past.

I have a 2 TB harddrive that was pre-formatted for MAC and Windows
storage (no individual file could be over 4 GB) and all was good in
the world.

Yesterday, with no real warning at all my Macbook told me it had
errors and I couldn't copy to it or from it.  Connected it to a
WIndows machine, it asked if I wanted to scan and fix errors, I said
yes, it did its thing and now it isn't recognized as being formatted.

Any comments (other than backup your backups) or suggestions on how to
recover this?

All this and Monday coming...

Thanks as always,

Kevin

personnaly my macbook was dead since few week and i have backup my hdd of my mac on a windows computer with the program macdrive there is a demo who dure 6 days but this is suffisant to back up he recognize the hdd and you can take your data

ther link: http://macdrive.softonic.fr/

julien