Re: Directness in Simplicity

Am 23.01.2013 23:13, schrieb Rick Walker:
In my own work (and I own an M-9 and use it live) I'm so used to the architecture of the LP-1 (and now the LP-2) that I got really into creating seamless overdubs so that if I ever UDNO a loop (or five) I am also thinking ahead of the game and ready to re-record something
quickly.
Seriously, Rick, (and that's more of an observation, not some critizism), it seems that you're so much at home in your specific musical approach that you always find ways to make a specific piece of gear suit your needs, rather than build your approach around the specific feature set of some gear.

And for that reason, I believe the best looper for you would be the good old trusted Repeater...maybe in a pedal form factor.