Re: Directness in Simplicity

I too like working one loop, for "directness and simplicity" to quote
the subject line. I've recently used two loops but then running in
parallel and controlled by the same pedals just as if the were "one
loop". But when of different length they tend to fight back a bit
anyway :-))  as in the example http://youtu.be/tzZRpC4TjHg

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com