Re: About the absence of Undo in the Octatrack

What a lovely note :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2013, at 10:06 AM, Ser Yo <simpliflying@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, you too are right.
I did so many mistakes guys, I know, I just was, I mean, last year was a total revolution for me, speaking at open heart as I like to do (even if these emails are available to google search, bah, I had no idea, and now anybody on the Earth knows I am in love, which, by the way, sorry guys, I had a busy end of the year and forgot to thank you all for the warmth), so, I started liking electronic music, I left my job, I spent all my money in gears doing lot of wrong purchases which I still have here, including the Ableton 8 which I never used, and bla bla, and I have seen myself that, well, it is really better to just go little by little, and not let the shopping mania to possess you, the illusion that you must buy all now, etc.
The Boomerang was not for me but I did things with it, while the OT is so huge that I never did ANY music more since months!
I do read the manual but till one month ago I had no time to practice so I was reading in the bus and, well, as somebody here said, one cannot understand anything from it without the OT in his hands.

Well.
In music as in life, one must obviously do step by step and work within the limitations with smile and creativity.

I really have much wish to just jump in the workflow of practice and practice.
So, let me send this email and the OT is already blinking with the new 1.22 OS (which adds no undo! Damn it! :D ).

Ah, just to avoid misunderstanding in the community, when I said that I had a misunderstanding with Rick and that he made me notice the ambiguity of my words while still being able to salute me with a "yours, Rick" and I said here "he is great", I meant it, it was no sarcasm, but a real, lovely, "he is great", with appreciation.

Be you all, please, sure that I may be impulsive and passionate and not a champion of waiting, but I am direct and sincere and transparent, and if I want to say something bad to some of you (which is almost impossible because it never happens to me to want to say bad things to people) I would be extremely clear.
Till then, just trust me and suppose that whatever I say I am saying it with love and humor (humor, not sarcasm).

Cheers to you all,
Ser