Re: OT : OSC for beginners?

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com> wrote:
All of the other projects have been easy to follow and straightforward but this one more challenging at least for me to wrap around (ch 8).  I have got it to compile but still battling some linking issues which are probably an overlook of a framework but still fishing.

You're much farther along than I am in the book...  are you using the projects you can download from the book website?  There's been at least six updates to Xcode since the book came out last year, so there's all sort of things than can need changing.

Are you using control or touchOSC?  The mobius OSC docs are very good, you shouldn't have any problems setting up with either of them.  If you're using touchOSC I can send you a basic template to get you started.

Sylvain