Re: Re: Recommendations for iPad pad synth...

My current favorite iPAD synths are

MorphWhiz
      SampleWhiz  (both by uber creative keyboard wiz, Jordan Rudess)
To me, more than anyone,  he has designed things for the iPad that transcend a lot
of normal keyboards and even soft synths

The use of multiple fingers, different kinds of touch sensitivity and the
3d motion sensing of the iPad really lend to some great expressiveness

I love the iPad!

and

Grain Science

The latter is seriously deep and has a set of programmable
X/Y pads that can be assigned to anything so that morphability
in real time is limitless.
It creates beautiful, edgy and modern sounds.   Great app, imho.

I also found a bunch of specific noise generating iPad apps
but my iPad is not where I am right now, so I'll post that list later.

Rick Walker