Infinity Looper + Axe-Fx II looper added to my looper comparison chart

Hi Friends,

A while back I uploaded to share a chart I made for comparing my
favorite functions in loopers. Now I just updated my chart with two
more units: the Infinity Looper by Pigtronix and the Fractal Audio
Systems Axe-Fx II that actually is a rack mountable guitar preamp with
effects that include a quite decent looper block at preset level (not
global looper positioning)

http://looproom.com/looperchart.php

Please remember that this is not a public information service or a
commercial support aid - it's just my personal sharing of what I think
is useful knowledge to have at hand. Anyone is free to snag the chart
data as it is.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com