Boss SE-70 preset saving/loading

I bought a second Boss SE-70 a while ago because it is such a versatile effect box (the sounds on my Escape Veloopity album were made with an SE-70 in the mid-90s).  I would love to copy all the presets that I created on my first SE-70 to the new one. Any idea how this could be done?  (I tried a Windows software called "Soundquest Midiquest" which should recognize the box and download the presets to the computer but it does not work for some reason - it doesn't recognize an SE-70 that is plugged into the computer.)

-Michael