Re: hello ;)

I've noticed Renoise users tend to make fun music! Guess that's the
heritage from the mod  scene. I also like the straight
down-to-business attitude in making the computer a musical instrument
- instead of fiddling with lame graphical interfaces that parrot
traditional analog and physical gear. I use Mobius and Augustus Looper
a lot for ripping stuff up and when producing recordings I like to
assemble mock-ups in Logic for finalizing.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen