OT: Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

Hey everyone!

It's that time of year, so I wanted to send out a link to my rendition of "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" which we just finished a few hours ago.

If you remember, last year I did a salsa version of O Holy Night. This year, I invited a great little blues/swing family band to join me. Mark Potvin & The Potvin Horns were really fun to work with, and the result is a blend of live instruments, an a cappella percussion section, some loops created using a Line 6 M13, and of course, tons of harmonies.

You can listen to it on my website www.jeanpaulderoover.com, where you can also download it for free.

Happy holidays everyone!

--
Jean-Paul De Roover