Re: Voice apps?

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 11:45 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Thanks... but isnt that JUST a looper? Or does it have some
> pitching/harmony
> functions too?

Invest three minutes to check their web site! TC Helicon are known as
the leading voice box brand for pitching and harmony mock-up. The
other day I tested a stomp box that you sing and play guitar through
and this box listens to the guitar and analyses what chords you are
playing and then it pitches your voice mic signal into three note
chords following the guitar. A guy played Shine On Your Crazy Diamond
(thank god he did not do Hotel California!!!) and it sounded totally
sweet. It's programmable so one could probably do Nag-Nag-Nag in
clusters as well ;-)  Just one product from the top of my head. Check
their iPad thing, they have all features listed on the site and a lot
of demo videos.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com