Re: electrix mo-fx?

The MoFx is digital, as is the Repeater. I love the beat sync and knob
twiddlability of the old Electrix units.

I don't think any of the effects on the Mo-Fx are particularly stellar, I
will probably pick one up if one comes up for sale cheap here in Japan.
The fact that you can easily tap tempo them to match whatever you are
playing and and mangle the bejeezus out of your loops in sync with what
you are doing is great. The momentary buttons are also very cool.

The Filter Factory is a great analog filter. Perhaps not as crazy as a
Sherman, but a lot of fun nonetheless. I also have a Repeater which is fun
easy-to-use looper--beat sync is great, as is the ability to save on CF
cards, if you find the right ones.

The form factor is not so great if you are using Electrix units in a
standard rack, but they are convenient for tabletop and on an elevated
rack mount stand type setup--which is handy for playing with the knobs in
real time.