Re: Grrrrrrrrg I completely forgot to type my artist bio in 3rd person for y2k =[]

I had a recording project called "The Electric Friends" a long time ago. Then I found out about the famous Gary Numan song "Are Friends Electric"? Hmmm, oh well. It wasn't a terribly good recording project anyway.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com