Re: LP2 Holiday 2012

Yay Bill!!!

For the record, I use midi clock from an RC-50 into the M9 every week at
live looping residency in NYC. It's fun!

I would love to try the LP2 but would have to get 2 to do what I do with
the RC-50... Cause of mono operation... I'm jealous of LP2 users... Can't
wait to hear what people do with it

Teddy
http://teddyjam.com