Re: Researching micro tunings "hands-on" (SCALA)

ok maybe I should rephrase... "digital micro tuning files will be as important as MIDI someday"  SCALA might not become the dominant code but it's pointing in the right direction, programming mutation of accepted music theory.  That's awesome Per that you can program and tune instruments like that.  I need to do more research.