Re: Loopers in the news

The actual article has not been posted on line. What you saw online was a teaser and not the article. The music is available on CD baby or I-tunes. Field's and Fences Erdem Helvacioglu and Bill Walker. The last month has been nearly non- stop work for me so I haven't had a chance to take the article and scan it ( my own budget printer's scan function is pretty useless, so on my next free day off I'll take it and have it scanned properly). I'm not sure what GP's policy is about releasing and archiving print magazine articles so I will ask Barry Cleveland about that. I assume they want to delay posting on line to give the print copies a chance to sell. perhaps you have a friend living in a more metropolitan area of Brazil that could find a copy? I thought Guitar Player is available in many countries? The truth is my time is really consumed right now, working as many conventional gigs as I can book to make enough money to release my solo CD, and finally launch a website, which embarrassingly enough I have never established. So thanks for the suggestion, Matthias I'll add that to my list of promotional things to do.
 Bill