Re: "Microlooper" (a Max 4 Live device)

Thank you, Sylvain. I saved those two screen shots as reminders for a
rainy day when I will make such a group.

Another area in live electronics where it comes in handy to sweep a
definable range is when you have a delay and a feedback loop with a
filter in the feedback loop. In case you can use a band pass filter
there should already be usable parameters to target, but on some
platforms you only hav low pass and band pass filters around.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen