Re: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

Well in fact, I sometimes generate single cycle wav file for different
purposes.

If I use the sampling frequency of 44.1khz, a single cycle @A=441Hz
has a duration of 1/441 second that means 44100/441=100 samples. It's
then is easy to create a seamless loop.
(A single sine cycle for instance)
If I use the 440Hz, I would give me 44100/441=100.22 samples. The loop
is not so perfect and may click in some case. Or to have a perfect
loop I would need several cycles or apply some crossfading.

I hope this is now more clear.

Ben

(08/11/2012 14:39)