Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 14:05:16 +0100
Subject: "Microlooper" (a Max 4 Live device)
From: perboysen@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Hi,

I just saw this passing by on my RSS reader. I've always been keen on that functionality but no normal loopers I know about will let you do this "sample style" mangling of real-time audio. IMHO a big step for mankind. ;-) Typically something you put before your regular meat-n-potato looper and hook it up to an _expression_ pedal as a kind of performance instrument extension. I guess...

MicroLooper is a simple looping utility. It allows the user to record a sample (maximum length of 2 seconds) and edit the loop start and end points while playing back.

Link:
http://www.maxforlive.com/library/device.php?id=1346